Graduate Assistant (f/m/d) on the basis of 40 hours per month. The Graduate Academy’s language and writing support service offers individual counseling as well as workshops for doctoral candidates writing their dissertations in English as non-native speakers.
- Supporting our counseling services for doctoral students on the correct use of the English language and the production of academic texts according to the general conventions of the English-speaking academic community
- Proofreading and commenting on short academic texts
- Carrying out regular workshops on the topics of text production and academic writing
- Supporting the development of new courses and workshops for our writing support service
- Editorial work for the Graduate Academy
- Graduate degree (MA) in a relevant field
- English native-speaker
- Preferably with experience in teaching English as a foreign language and / or editing academic texts in English
- Highly motivated, with strong teaching, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in an organized and structured fashion
- Affinity with digital learning and communication tools and environments
Please send your application as a single PDF document via email to Dr. David Jara (email@example.com). The application deadline is April 26th, 2022.
Heidelberg University stands for equal opportunities and diversity.
Qualified female candidates are especially invited to apply.
Disabled persons will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
Information on job advertisements and the collection of personal data is available at